Join us for our August meeting! Agenda includes:
– Call for Board nominations: Treasurer & Member-at-Large. Nominations will be accepted at the meeting. The vacancies will be filled by a majority general member (dues-paying member) vote at the meeting. Elected board members will serve through the end of the year.
– Upon the request of the Alderwoman, we will hear plans for 4210 – 4216 Manchester development project. Upon the request of the Alderwoman, architect Scott Siekert will present plans at our meeting for 4210 – 4216 Manchester. You can read about the plans here: https://nextstl.com/2022/06/new-build-rehab-planned-for-4210-and-4216-manchester-in-the-grove/
– Upon the request of the Alderwoman, McCormack House at FPSE will present plan to renovate the interior of the building.
– Neighborhood Night Out Event: Save the date! Saturday, September 10 at 5:30pm at Chouteau. Come out and enjoy a free food truck and drinks, a raffle, and local businesses & organizations!
– Neighborhood Clean-Up. We’ve two neighborhood clean-ups left! Join us on Saturday, August 20 @ 10am as we pick up trash in another section of our neighborhood.
– Donate or become a dues-paying member. Membership is pay-what-you-can. You can donate or become a member via Cash.app: cash.app/$FPSENA. If you’d like to pay or donate via cash/check, shoot back an email and we’ll coordinate with you.
– Community updates
The meeting is hybrid. You’re welcome to attend either in-person or online. If you plan to attend in-person, our meetings are held at the Missouri Foundation for Health at 4254 Vista Ave. The Missouri Foundation for Health requires all those who enter the building to be fully COVID19 vaccinated and boosted. Proof of vaccination will be requested at entry. You will not be able to enter the building without proof of vaccination + booster.