The FPSENA is hosting a meeting for Lux Living to present its latest proposal at 1070 S KINGSHIGHWAY BOULEVARD to the residents and stakeholders of the Forest Park Southeast and Kings Oak neighborhoods on June 21st at 6:30 PM.
- The Association Board will recap what Lux Living last presented to the neighborhood in September & October, as well as the neighborhood’s feedback from the conclusion of the meetings.
- Lux Living will present detailed development plans of their Kingshighway proposal that will go before the Preservation Board for review.
- Neighborhood residents & stakeholders will participate in a closed-door decision-making discussion. Note: The purpose of the community closed-door discussion is to provide a comfortable environment for residents and stakeholders to openly discuss their viewpoints on the proposal. The discussion will be recorded and made publicly available.
- The Board will write a letter of recommendation to the Alderwoman and Government officials.
The Association will facilitate the meeting during its regularly scheduled meeting date and location, at Missouri Foundation for Health (4254 Vista Ave) and Zoom.
Under Missouri Foundation for Health policies, the capacity is limited to 50 attendees and attendees must be fully vaccinated and boosted to enter the building.
Because of the capacity limit, RSVPs will be required, and will be given first-come first-serve.
TO RSVP BY PHONE
Tuesday, June 21 starting at 6:30pm CT
Doors open at 6:00PM
Missouri Foundation for Health
4254 Vista Ave
NOTICE: Proof of full COVID vaccination + booster required for entry under policy of Missouri Foundation for Health’s facility. The facility is limited to a capacity of 50. RSVPs for in-person attendance is required. RSVPs will be can be made online or by phone (314-896-3722).
Online Zoom Address: bit.ly/FPSENAZoom
Zoom Phone Number: +13126266799,,4096466928#
- 6:30pm Ground rules (Association)
- 6:31pm – 6:45 Recap of last meeting (Association)
- 6:45pm – 7:15 Architecture presentation (Lux Living)
- 7:15pm – 7:45 Final questions (Community)
- 7:45pm – 8:15 Community closed discussion (Community)
- 8:15pm Adjourn (Association)
- 8:30pm Everybody must be out of the facility