Is your block missing a little shade?  Do you have a tree lawn, but no tree?

Residents of the 17th Ward can now make a request to have a tree planted in their tree lawn, free of charge.

Alderman Joe Roddy has designated funds to plant trees in the 17th Ward.

To request your tree, please call the Citizens Service Bureau at 314-622-4800 or click here to make an online request.

The post Alderman Joe Roddy provides funds for trees appeared first on Park Central Development.