Our February meeting is a big one! Join us if you can:
- An update from Alderwoman Pihl on ward business and development
- A quick update on the Tower Grove – Cortex Connector Phase II – the portion that will run along Vandeventer and through FPSE along Sarah St.
- A short presentation from Kathleen Farrell of Reform St. Louis (Prop R), a ballot measure concerning redistricting and conflicts of interest on the Board of Aldermen, which will be on the ballot this Spring
- Neighborhood business – including:
- Block Captains! We will discuss an effort to restart the Block Captain program to improve communication and foster community in our neighborhoods
- 501(c)(3) – The Board is looking at becoming a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization in order to make your donations go farther and provide additional benefits to you or your organization
- Bylaw changes – We have heard from our members and the desire for the Association to be a better voice for the community. We will be discussing changes to the Association’s bylaws that will allow us to serve and represent you better (see attached for proposed changes)
- Call for Dog Park Committee members – The dog park in Chouteau Park has openings for its committee. Give back to your community and enjoy this wonderful amenity for our four-legged family members
If you can’t attend but would like to share your feedback on the above questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Come and join your neighbors at the neighborhood’s monthly association meeting! Meetings are currently via Zoom at: bit.ly/FPSENAZoom.