Please plan on joining us for the Forest Park Southeast Neighborhood Association’s monthly meeting. It is Tuesday, September 17, at 6:45 pm at the Herbert Hoover Boys and Girls Club at 4317 Vista. We are gearing up for board elections in November, so if you are interested in learning more about serving on the Elections Committee or running for a board position, please plan on coming tomorrow night. Please see the attached agenda (below) for what will be covered at the meeting.
Also, as always, if you would like to join us afterwards for libations and good company, come to the Handlebar at 8:00 pm. It’s always a good time and a great way to meet new neighbors and friends!
See you tomorrow night!
Forest Park South East Neighborhood Association General Meeting
9/16/13, 6:45-7:45 PM
Herbert Hoover Girls and Boys Club, 4317 Vista Ave.
- Introduction of board and general members, 6:45-6:55
- Review of August meeting minutes, 6:55-7:00
- Financial report, Esther Walker, 7:00-7:10
- Safety and Security Report, Gelinda Connell, 7:10-7:25
- Explanation of board election process, Ryan Day, 7:25-7:45
- Short description of board positions by each member
- Need volunteers to serve on election committee
- Flowers for sale to benefit BrightSide StL. More info at: http://www.brightsidestl.org/donate/online-store/
- Grovefest, Oct. 5, 2-11 pm
- Shakespeare in the Streets, beginning Sept. 19- Sept. 21, 8 pm, 4226 Manchester
- The 4500 Block of Gibson will have a Block Party on Sunday, September 22nd at 6pm. Email email@example.com for info
- Healthy Corner Store event, Sept. 28, 10 am-1pm
- Per the Forest Park Southeast Neighborhood Association By-laws, only dues-paying members are allowed to vote in board elections. Please see Esther Walker if you wish to pay dues ($10 for a one year membership)